- 12th April 2021 via Zoom
Decision Notice: School Brow Planning Application
Please note that no development can take place until a future application is submitted. Once such an application is submitted then the borough council will undertake a full consultation with the Parish Council and local residents
Parish Council Documents
- Annual Parish Report 2019/2020
- Note of the Annual Parish Meeting May 2019
- Due to Covid 19 restrictions there was no parish meeting in May 2020
- Smart meter information and installation details
- The 2019/2020 Howgate Group Annual Report
- Minutes archive
- The Publication Scheme
- The Council’s Standing orders
- Appendix A to Standing OrdersAppendix B to Standing OrdersAppendix C to Standing OrdersThe Council’s Financial regulations
- The Council’s Complaints Procedure
- Notice of Adoption of member’s code of conduct
- Guide to Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Members
- Master form for declaration of interest (see Councillors section for individuals entry in register)
- Chairman Nic Troughton
- Mrs N Boyes
- Mark Casson
- Gillian Connery
- Mrs L Coward
- Mrs J Dixon
- Mr N Horricks
- Alan Lawson
- Mrs J Ogilvie
- Leanne Jayne Parke-Parr
- Mr Brian Parke
- Mrs H McGuirk
Moresby Parish Council along with other smaller councils are required to publish the following information on a website which is publicly accessible free of charge.
The following must be published annually, no later than 1st July each year:
- All items of expenditure above £100.
- All items of expenditure can be found in the Parish Council Meetings page
- End of year accounts, annual governance statement and internal audit report (as contained in the annual report), with the statement of accounts, accompanied by:
- A copy of the bank reconciliation for the relevant financial year.
- An explanation of any significant variations (e.g. more than 10-15 percent, in line with proper practices) in a statement of accounts for the relevant year and previous years.
- An explanation of any difference between “balances carried forward” and total cash and short term investments”, if applicable.
- See End of Year Accounts here
- A list of councillor or member responsibilities.
- Moresby PC councillors are not allocated specific responsibilities.
- Details of public land and building assets owned Moresby Parish Council.
The following should be published more frequently than once annually, on the specified occasions: